We are into our third trimester but have a lot of time yet to complete our goals, continue our involvement in our communities and share the opportunity and excitement of our Women of Today organization with others.
I encourage / challenge each of you to share with at least one new individual the excitement, opportunities, life lasting friendship building, community connections, personal growth and other ways that the United States Women of Today has made an impact on your life. In doing so I guarantee that others will want to be a part of that positive, uplifting, fulfilling, growing, giving back experience and be one of your new members in your chapters and states.
I am still looking for nominations for presidential pins and would like to remind you that those recommendations can come from any member so please do not hesitate to send them to me as you are the best to know whom is deserving in your chapters and states. Send them to me either using the form or just with your recommendation in an email to me at email@example.com.
“The one thing that you have that nobody else has is You. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision”
“Wings to Fly…..Dreams to Be”
Third trimester brings along with it the DREAM CHALLENGE. Again, these challenges are for every member and below are the items needed to be completed.
- Share at least one goal or accomplishment you intend to complete by April 30, 2019 with the national President.
- Submit one or more project reports to PVP JoAnn for review for the project report library.
- Complete a certification, transmittal or community connections report __________ (which one completed)
- Sign a new member _____________________________ (name of member)
- Share with President Laura one of your goals or aspirations for the 2019-2020 WT year.
Send into President Laura by April 30, 2019.